Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year






As the snow piles up outside, we wonder at its beauty.

The stark coldness reminds us to be thankful for the warmth inside.

As I venture into this new year, 2013, I feel so much stirring deep within myself.  Perhaps it is because I have reached some sort of middle age condition or maybe God is nudging me forward to be stronger in my faith - I am not sure yet.   I look forward to this new year - to experience the joys and sorrows, ups and downs, growths and milestones that are sure to occur.   

While I do wish you a Happy New Year I also wish that you find joy in your daily life no matter where you are in your journey.

Warm wishes,
Tonya


7 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your lovely family! Looking forward to gaining more inspriration from your blog in the coming year! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a crisp and beautiful winter day.
    Happy New Year to you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete