Thursday, February 14, 2013

Experimenting

I made the mistake of letting Isaac know I had bought the cornstarch for his science experiment 
he had assigned later in the week.


Well, said cornstarch box is now empty.



All joined in from the seventeen year old down to the five year old - cornstarch and water - it changes properties from liquid to sold - truly it is fun - even when things do get a bit out of hand.



I am still finding white spots here and there today.


This was the experiment he was actually assigned to do yesterday.

Both he and I are really enjoying Exploring Creation with Physical Science.  It is a bit expensive but I think worthwhile and will be passed on to the next children in succession.

3 comments:

  1. We are working through Apologia General Science and concur.. it is a great program, though we have not had the excitement of corn starch!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how may hubby loves this experiment, in his words "it never gets old" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a cool experiment. I have a giveaway feel free to come and play along, you maybe interested. xx

    ReplyDelete