Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Issue of Plain and Joyful Living

is done and copied...
so sorry for the delay.

This issue includes three guest writers - Elizabeth of Heartfelt Homemaking - writes about Oats; Suzanne of Blueberry Cottage - writes in her column, Over My Garden Gate; and my dear homesteading neighbor and friend, Pati, writes about poop:) Other articles include filling a hope chest and finding joy.

All new subscribers receive a little handmade goodness with their summer issue.
May it be a blessing to those that read it and please consider handwriting and mailing your thoughts and questions to share in the autumn issue.

Warm wishes, Tonya

8 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading my second issue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tonya, I would like to order one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting patiently----- I just love the thought that someone is sending me a letter/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cortney and I will be waiting at the box! Can't wait, actually thought we'd missed an issue, guess it was the we were just missing your news*wink*
    Blessings and Love through Him,
    Kelle and Cortney

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am well looking forward to my 2nd issue! Nothing better than getting something in the post. Thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait, so looking forward to getting my first copy.
    Thanks so much for the love and hard work xxx

    ReplyDelete