Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rewind and Play





These cold, cold days just keep on - making me feel like I am rewinding a tape and replaying it over and over.

More beef stew (today with the last of the potatoes), more knitting, and more playing in the snow.

I reluctantly checked the 10 day forecast and was once again discouraged.

One diversion today was a search for a snow covered over sized play dump truck.   
Something to bring into the house for active play.  
 We are doing our best to make the most of this unusually cold March.


5 comments:

  1. oh Tonya, I am feeling the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you're so right - it's like Groundhog Day. The movie, that is. I *was* enjoying this winter, but at his point I am just DONE. Funny though how shared discouragement can be somehow encouraging. I mean, it's not just me, you know? And surely spring balminess is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does seem to go on and on, doesn't it? Thank God He is faithful. Isaiah 46:6 has been a great consolation this week....God speaking.....
    "Even to your old age and gray hairs
    I am He, I am HE, who will sustain you.
    I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

    That about covers all the bases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a long winter... the snow wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't as bitter cold as it is. Fenna doesn't like to be out in it too much, especially in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing sun and warmth for you soon Tonya!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete