Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween and Welcoming November





Our children have always enjoyed trick-or-treating.  This year they all worked on their own costumes right up until the end.  Abby was a wonderful help to them.


This is a great day after activity.



And November has arrived.  The weather reflects this today - it is cool and overcast.  I kind of like this month though, I like the coziness, the simplicity, the lack of activity choices.  We turn inward - sitting by the woodstove and knitting and occupying our time with indoor games and projects.

2 comments:

  1. I love the costumes. We always do homemade ones as well. Gotta say, great idea with the dots! And thanks for the insight into the simplicity of november. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked November the best. No real reason - I just get a good vibe from it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete