Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Loving Outside

We have been busy with family visiting from afar and enjoyed a very special Mother's Day with breakfast made by my oldest boys, having lunch with my Mom (who lives in Connecticut and I don't get to see very often), and then our watching Abby's ballet recital.  I feel so, so, so very blessed to be the mother of these seven children.


As I walked around outside today I noticed ~

how creative children can get with rope

A new flower box Mike built me for Mother's Day - on the little addition to our humble barn.

Flowers arranged in old sap buckets.

Vegetables growing in rows - kale, onion tops, and radishes.  

Warm wishes,
Tonya


7 comments:

  1. Indeed you are blessed but you also work very hard!Happy belated Mother's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big long exhale from here.
    We too are loving the outdoors...getting set for major planting this coming long weekend.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog, with so much happy kids.
    Corina from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day, Tonya...I love your flower box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! We have been planting flowers in things around here, as well! I love your window flower box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonya, how beautiful :) I love that you have weeds growing too...sorry, but it seems more real...our hoophouse has a pile of weeds growing. With tender seedlings, we are limited as to how much weeding we can do. Ah, the joys of gardening! Enjoy your gorgeous weather and wonderful family!
    Blessings,
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete