Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

After being part of an outdoor market on Saturday and catching up with household work and some family togetherness on Sunday, today we are weaving in our weekday routines.

I do want to share a photo of our tent and set up from the market - we sold our handmade goods and organic honey. That is Sarah sitting on the chair behind the tables. It was a blustery cold day but we had lots of people stopping and sold quite a bit. I always enjoy meeting people and sharing a bit about our family and the goods we create. The most popular items were the hand knit baby booties and hats and the honey.
A little Abraham goodness - we are loving his cuteness (is this a word?)


I'm not so sure that Alice looks very happy about this.....

4 comments:

  1. So good to see you had a fun and successful time at the market! It was very cold here in Colorado also! And, what an adorable picture of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was a success for you! It sounds like a great family activity and a fun way to meet new people. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog. So glad to hear you did well at your sale. I was in one recently but it did not turn out well at all because it was raining that day.

    I will be adding you to my blogs to read.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya your tent looks wonderful. How neat to share your handmade goods in your community. Have a great start to your week

    ReplyDelete