Monday, April 4, 2011

Preparations, Planning, and Patiently Waiting

Over the weekend....

Abby working on a sewing a skirt for Sarah for her birthday.  I am trying my best to work with her and guide her, but I am truly a sewing novice.

I bought some fabric to make myself a skirt - this will be my first attempt and I will share how I go about doing it in a future post.





After nearly two weeks of not getting anymore sap, the trees starting flowing again, and we enjoyed some more syrup.  We are up to 2 quarts, 1 cup so far this season. 


Adding the yarn and packaging  to the spring newsletters (thank you for your patience to those that are waiting).


 
Mike replaced a broken ugly curtain rod with a birch branch rod and birch hooks to hold it up.
 

And this morning, I was blessed to see a beautiful sunrise out our windows.


Now we are patiently waiting for the snow to melt, just dreaming of playing in the soil.  But in the meantime, we can spend just a bit more time on projects inside.

Warm wishes,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment