Thursday, May 31, 2012

Around Here

We have been observing and learning about snails.





Abby dressed Emmy up in silks.  



Pots and pans make the best toys, don't they?



***An update on Coral, our neighbor, last I heard, she is in stable condition.  From speaking with her partner, it sounds as if she broke her back, legs and ankles and has a long recovery in front of her.  Thank you so much for the prayers.  I look forward to letting her know that many were praying and thinking about her. ***

9 comments:

  1. I will add your neighbor to my personal prayer list. Hope she continues to progress. Your home and family always look simply lovely. You have such cute kids. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your neighbor is doing better. I will continue to pray for her recovery, sounds like a long painful road ahead and not being to care for her little one will be tough emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see sweet sibling moments :)

    Will pray for your neighbor and her family.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmy always looks like she's enjoying life. :) I love the silks on her head. I will keep your neighbor in my prayers. I can't imagine going through something like that with a tiny baby at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear about Coral. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful family. My kids loved using that book for science. It was there favorite year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for resending me the link to you blog - I caught up ! :)
    I love reading your posts - you made me think! I finally know whats really important and its not "things" or money.
    thanks much,
    Nancy (nap0226)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the update on Coral. I said a prayer for her in church today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were also learning something about snails and we had lots of fun, and a house full of snails too!!! :) You can read it here: http://colherdemae.blogspot.pt/2012/03/o-terrario-caracois.html

    ReplyDelete