Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Knitting



I knit a little bunny for Emmy's Easter gift.  I had shared the pattern with the Rhythm of the Home two springs ago.  This bunny is knit with some left over yarn from Green Mountain Spinnery in Organic Cotton/Fine Wool which makes it a little more mouthing friendly for Emmy than many of the other toys I knit in 100% wool - and as usual, it is a very simple pattern.

Emmy's spring sweater is coming along well.  I am decreasing for the back and will be soon be starting the sleeves.

Nothing new to share on the reading end.  I am still working my way through and enjoying Into the Wilderness.

Looking forward to checking out what everyone else is knitting and reading at Ginny's Yarn Along.

Warm wishes,
Tonya

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, think I might knit a few up myself! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little pattern Tonya, thanks:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! My kids still have the bunnies I made for them 2 Easters ago when you shared the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color choices and the tail is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little bunny! Another great stash buster :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious a little toy - so squishy and soft looking. I'm sure it will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy seeing your projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I'm working on a spring sweater for my baby, too :)
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I will put my scarf on hold for a littel while and knit up a few bunnies, yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable Easter basket treat! I just looked up Into the Wilderness and it looks like a great read; I'll order from the library!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that bunny is adorable. You are incredibly talented. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I wish I could knit...maybe I'll crochet something, after looking at your amazing crafts...I hope you will review "Into the Wilderness." I too looked this book up on Amazona and it looks like a book I too would enjoy. Thanks for the post. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bunny is adorable! I have to check that out for my boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, oh so lovely! What a neat treat indeed :)
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I was inspired by your pattern (but got distracted when writing it down), so have made something along these lines! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete