Found this simple pattern here - crocheting up these little hearts is fun - I made a garland with mine but they would also look so cute on a knit hat too.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the the Last Few Days
Over the weekend we worked on our property, went for a hike at Camden Hills (gorgeous ocean view), and worked on some handwork. Yesterday,...
-
I decided to delete yesterday's post, perhaps in haste, due to some thoughtless comments from an "anonymous" person. I nearly...
-
(Joining in with Ginny this week for the Yarn Along because knitting and reading are two of my favorite things to do.) On our way home from...
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI really love your blog and I would like to recognize you by awarding your blog the Versatile Blogger Award.
If you would like to accept it, please go to my blog to receive it here:
http://savoirvivreautrement.blogspot.com/2012/02/oh-une-reconnaissance.html
Thank you :o)
So pretty indeed! All together, they will truly make a nice wreath :)
ReplyDeletePeace be with you,
m.
So sweet! Definitely want to try these. Thanks for the link!
ReplyDeleteDear Tonya...These are just so sweet, too bad I don't crochet really. I've been looking for a good knit pattern. Happy Lovin' Day, tomorrow!
ReplyDeletexo Jules
Oh how sweet these hearts are! Thank you for the link Tonya, I am not that great at crochet, but I am willing to give it a try, they are too lovely.
ReplyDeletexo xo
I <3 them! They must make a lovely garland.
ReplyDeleteI have these sweet little hearts all over my house! Molly makes them every chance she gets, such fun.
ReplyDeleteLove this! A perfect, quick little project. I can think of lots of cute uses-- thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing these super fast and cute little hearts. i crocheted a bunch yesterday, very last minute, then I am planning a couple of necklaces....
ReplyDelete