Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the the Last Few Days
Over the weekend we worked on our property, went for a hike at Camden Hills (gorgeous ocean view), and worked on some handwork. Yesterday,...
-
I decided to delete yesterday's post, perhaps in haste, due to some thoughtless comments from an "anonymous" person. I nearly...
-
(Joining in with Ginny this week for the Yarn Along because knitting and reading are two of my favorite things to do.) On our way home from...
Great blocks, they look like lots of fun. Is that acrylic paint on them with a varnish - the colours are so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of your wreath...very beautiful!! Great shot of the sun setting in the window too!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love the heart wreath.
ReplyDeleteThe toys arrived today! They're lovely. My children are very excited. Thank you!!!!
Blessings.
I always am amazed at God's wonderful designs with frost on windowpanes. Love that wreath - are the hearts made from bark?
ReplyDeleteHi Ellen,
DeleteYes, the hearts are cut out of birch bark.
Warm wishes,
Tonya
Oh Tonya...what a beautiful wreath! Is this from your birches?
ReplyDeletem.
That frosty window shot is fantastic...frame-able! We have had such a mild winter here in MI, but last night finally got some snow! How is your Whole Food Kitchen progressing? I am/we are enjoying the experience of exploring new tastes and trying new (and better for you) foods. Thanks for visiting :) Now I'm going to go play in the snow...AKA, shovel!
ReplyDeleteDear Tonya...Thanks for sharing these lovely moments with us! I, also, love your Valentine's wreath. You have such a simple aesthetic that stands out beautifully. Have a wonderful weekend with your lovely family.
ReplyDeletexo Jules
Lovely images Tonya.
ReplyDeleteI've nominated you for a versatile blogger award as you are new to me...
Have a great weekend,
Deb
gorgeous pictures! I also adore that wreath, inspiring as always.
ReplyDelete