Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Sledding and Sibling Love
One of the blessings of having a large family is the joy the children receive from their younger siblings. Alas, this is not the case 100% of the time, but the joys definitely outweighs the trials.
Yesterday was a beautiful sunny winter day and Abby, age 8, took Abraham, 1 year old, out to sled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the the Last Few Days
Over the weekend we worked on our property, went for a hike at Camden Hills (gorgeous ocean view), and worked on some handwork. Yesterday,...
-
I decided to delete yesterday's post, perhaps in haste, due to some thoughtless comments from an "anonymous" person. I nearly...
-
(Joining in with Ginny this week for the Yarn Along because knitting and reading are two of my favorite things to do.) On our way home from...
Tonya,
ReplyDeleteI love the look of your new blog! I would love to know the ages of all your children. I have two daughters 14 and 11. I wish I would have had more children I am now 39. Do you think I might be to old now for a little one?
~Renee
gardendesk.com