Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Crocheting and Reading


Finishing up the sleeves on this fun crocheted sweater.  The green/yellow yarn is some of the yarn I dyed with onion skins and I think it goes well with the pink.  

Still working my way through Soil and Sacrament and enjoying it.  Here is a quote from the epilogue which I can really relate to where I am right now in my life ~

"How we hunger is who we are.  We are each one part pain and one part desire, and we should not be ashamed that our ache to be filled is so great, so overwhelming.  God gave us this hunger, and we should not squander it on lighter fare."

Joining in with Ginny.


5 comments:

  1. I'm off to the library now - and Soil & Sacrament is on my list. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty cardigan, you don't seem to find many crochet patterns. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater is going to be cute, I think the onion died yarn goes great with it. I have yet to attempt to crochet a sweater, I am afraid when I am done it will be lopsided.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sweater. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete