Monday, September 30, 2013

Inside and Outside



There is so much work calling me inside when I really just want to be out enjoying this amazing autumn weather.

This morning I did get some bread and apple crisp baked.
Isaac is taking over in the kitchen making three apple pies.
I am thinking the tomatoes will be processed this evening while making dinner.

In the in between time, I have compost to pile up on the gardens, a barn to reconfigure for a milking stand and baby goats (hopefully in the spring!), firewood to stack, oh and I thought I would just throw in painting the house as well.  

Thankful to have so much to do really because that must mean my life is full.

What are your plans this week?
Warmly,
Tonya

1 comment:

  1. I have the same dilemma. Feeling guilty because of the nice Autumn weather when l am inside and when l am outside l feel l should be working inside :-). This week we are off to a sheep show. An old Norwegian race of sheep dating back to the Bronze age is of particular interest. Apple pie sounds wonderful! Carrot cake and apple cake to be made here this ev. All the best, from Pam in Norway

    ReplyDelete