is death. And it is never easy on our animal lover, Sarah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the the Last Few Days
Over the weekend we worked on our property, went for a hike at Camden Hills (gorgeous ocean view), and worked on some handwork. Yesterday,...
-
I decided to delete yesterday's post, perhaps in haste, due to some thoughtless comments from an "anonymous" person. I nearly...
-
(Joining in with Ginny this week for the Yarn Along because knitting and reading are two of my favorite things to do.) On our way home from...
(((hugs))) to you all.
ReplyDeleteOh Tonya! How touching, Sarah's memorial to her beloved pets- what a good heart she has!
ReplyDeleteIt is a very difficult part of raising animals- and you do grow to love them so much. My 8 year old is very much like Sarah.
Hugs
I'm so sorry for her loss...farm kiddos seem to learn that side of life at a tender age and deal with it in ways that always amaze me.
ReplyDeleteSuch touching photos. So sorry for the loss, hugs to everyone.
ReplyDeleteWe have a similar graveyard! My son's "most favouritest" rooster died recently too and we had a funeral, complete with a touching poem and flowers! What amazes me is the grace they deal with the loss. Touching and tender I think.
ReplyDeleteTammy
At least your kids understand that death is more than a video game concept.
ReplyDelete