Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yarn Along

Happy to be joining in this week with Ginny of Small Things for the Yarn Along.

I am on my second skein of yarn for Sarah's blanket.  It will fit her twin bed when done.  I am doing this very simpy by single crocheting and using up just about a full skein of yarn to finish at the end of a row.  The yarns I will be using are  several different shades of Peace Fleece which is a Mohair/Wool blend.

I have also cast on for another of my favorite vest's to work on when I need a change from crocheting.

I also wanted to share a book I finished the other day - Rainwater by Sandra Brown.  This is not an author I would normally read - I think most of her books are more thriller/drama types, but after several people at the library commented what an amazing book it was, I read the back and was hooked after just a couple of pages.  This book has stayed with me and was probably one of the best I have ever read.  A quick read but quite powerful.

I look forward to reading what you are working on and reading.

Warm wishes,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment