Friday, October 1, 2010

Rainy Days and Mail Treats

This is what our pond looks like right now with the water swirling around and pouring in one end and out the other.


I had a sweet package arrive from a barter.  These are things that are not normally in our budget but are so special and to know that they are homemade by a sweet mama, owner of Lana Bella.  She had contacted me asking if I could knit her some waldorf math gnomes and when I saw what she made I just knew a trade would be wonderful.


Elderberry Immune Support, Carrots and Honey Soap, Salve, and Stressed, Exhausted Mama Tea

Warm wishes, Tonya


7 comments:

  1. Yay for swaps! And yay for rain! We could sure use some around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap! What a nice way to get some treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh - a treat for the Mama! It seems rare that we get something for ourselves - enjoy it.

    Peace, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pond looks like a gorgeous spot to sit. I love happy swaps, I feel like I could use some "stressed and exhausted Mama tea"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is definately a worthy trade! Your pond looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a wonderful bartering opportunity! We've had the rain too...unfortunately our basement got a bit wet, but luckily nothing got ruined.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweet package--I love the natural items!

    ReplyDelete