This is a nice blog - Down to Earth
Lots to read and learn
Have a wonderful weekend.
Warm wishes,
Tonya
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the the Last Few Days
Over the weekend we worked on our property, went for a hike at Camden Hills (gorgeous ocean view), and worked on some handwork. Yesterday,...
-
I decided to delete yesterday's post, perhaps in haste, due to some thoughtless comments from an "anonymous" person. I nearly...
-
(Joining in with Ginny this week for the Yarn Along because knitting and reading are two of my favorite things to do.) On our way home from...
Hi Tonya, thanks for visiting my blog! I had visited http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/ blog and she has a tutorial about 1/2 way down the page on the left hand side. It is listed under her "pages" and is the fourth one down. This lady is funny, from the UK. A lot of these ladies have their own tutorials, don't you love it! I am fairly computer challenged and feel like the red-headed stepchild when it comes to blogging, lol. Oh well. Have you been to http://decafplease.wordpress.com/ ? She has a faithwalk on her blog, very peaceful. Another is http://www.homespunliving.blogspot.com/ . She has her own shop, Firefly Farms. She makes and sells her goodies. Very, very cool lady...would love to have coffee with her! Actually, I would love to have coffee with you! Have a blessed week, Elaine from Texas
ReplyDelete