Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Planting Time!

Over the weekend I was able to plant leaf bowl lettuce, red leaf lettuce, shell peas (our children just love to eat these off the plants!), and beets.

I am also doubling the size of my herb/perennial garden to compliment a stone walk way I am slowly putting in (as I dig up nice flat sided rocks) an entry way to our front door.

It has been so very dry here. I must go out and water the newly planted seeds and clean up the sod I have dug out.

Sarah planted and marked off her "own garden". I helped her mark out an area with some wooden stakes Michael cut for us and then outlined the area with string. She planted lettuce seeds. I have said a prayer that she will have some growth!

Blessings on your spring plantings.
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment