So even when going through a bit of a rough patch, I work hard to practice gratitude.
It may not get me back to where I want to be right away, but it will often do the trick
for the moment.
So as I went through my day yesterday I made myself look for things to be thankful for -
- creative children
-Abby baking macarons
- an amazingly beautiful blue sky
- our small man made (from when our basement was dug out) hill that provides a place to sled
- sweet ducks (just watching them makes me feel happy)
- an artisan well that has an overflow into the pond which gives the ducks a place to swim year round
- dead trees that will give us enough firewood to get through this very cold winter
- encouraging and supportive blog friends, thank you