I am using the same journal book as last season as there is still plenty of blank pages, but am adding a hand crocheted wool cover.
Each Monday I will be sharing in this space what I am working on for this year's holiday season. For sure, everything we give won't be handmade this year as I simply don't have the time to make everything, but my goals include:
- at least one handmade item for each child and dear husband
- what I do not get around to making, I plan to buy from other family businesses and local small businesses which will be very modest and thoughtful little somethings
- handmade goodies for friends and family including food mixes, jellies, and baked goods
- make some simple decorations for our home and table
- keep things simple! - focus on the meaning of the season
I would love it if you would consider sharing your ideas and projects on Mondays with all of us by leaving a comment with a link to your post. (It can be an older post, it doesn't have to be a Monday post.)