Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yarn Along


Joining in again this Wednesday with Ginny and so many others to share my love of knitting and crocheting and books.

The weather is still wintry here - several more inches fell yesterday and there is not a warm up in the forcast.  This has left some time to for handwork ~

I am nearly finished with a pair of booties that I knit with recycled cotton yarn.  I just need to knit a strap and add our birch buttons.
Also off the needles came the Crossover Jacket which needs to be sewed up and I need to add one of our hemlock buttons to add the finishing touch.
Both of these projects came from the book, Vintage Knits for Modern Babies.

I am making progress on Sarah's crocheted blanket.  She informed me yesterday that there are 19 days until her birthday.  She doesn't know it is for her.  But that was a great reminder to get going on it.

I look forward to reading about your projects and current book selections.

Warm wishes,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment