Monday, December 13, 2010

Handmade Holiday - 2010


Knit dishcloths from Honor Crowned Crafts - a wonderful last minute gift 


Cranberry white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies - a great idea from cardigans and kids - would be wonderful for neighbors


Adorable potato printed mushroom shirts from Twig and Toadstool


a wonderful gift for baby from Groovy Moments


knit hat and mittens with a link to the free pattern at While the Water Boils


jacob's ladder tutorial from Duo fiberworks


The winner of the neighbor giveaway - is #75 - tracyp - please email me at naturalearthfarm@netzero.net as I don't have a way to contact you.
Thanks everyone for entering.  I am going to be passing on another neighbor giveaway tomorrow.
Warm wishes,
Tonya

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the lady big is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those t-shirts! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tonya,

    Thank you for these beautiful ideas; Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway, too!

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for always giving us links to some great Christmas gifts!
    Congratulations to the winner! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, love those shirts:)

    and many congrats to the winner:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those mittens and the hat. Thanks for more great ideas and the link to the pattern and tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful list! I love the toadstool t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving those toadstool shirts! Well I am off to more knitting! Thanks for sharing!
    Peace, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great ideas - I love the beehive patterned dish cloth - and the cookies - and everything.
    I have made an art bag this week.
    Hope you all manage to take some time out.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. again, more great stuff to inspire! Thanks! Stay merry!

    ReplyDelete