Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lovely Blog Award


As I was checking the comments from my last post quite some time ago, I realized that The Handmaden had passed this award to this blog and I wanted to say thank you and to pass it on to some others. If you are able, please accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award - that would be me:) and pass the award onto up to ten more blogs that you have newly discovered. Remeber to contact the bloggers that you have chosen:

Sew Me Something Good

I apologize, but since we are in the middle of moving, I simply cannot spend too much more time searching for beautiful blogs - there are so many and I am getting too distracted.

Again, thank you to the handmaden!

Warm wishes,

Tonya





No comments:

Post a Comment