Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Knitting Gnomes and Old Mother West Wind

Today I was busy knitting some Valentine gnomes to sell at our local General Store and to list at my etsy store .

We are enjoying the book, Old Mother West Wind by Thornton W. Burgess. Michael has been reading the chapters to Sarah, our four year old and she has been listening attentively. The illustrations in this version are by Michael Hague and they are beautiful.

After baking some oatmeal raisin sourdough muffins this morning, I went over to our friend's homestead two miles down the road to visit with them because one of them had surgery the day prior. All is well but I will be spending some time over the next couple of weeks sitting with her and listening, talking and just being there. She is my dearest friend and I am thankful God has put our families in eachother's lives.

Blessings on your day.

Tonya

2 comments:

  1. Hello colleaguеs, how is the whοle thing, and ωhаt you would like to say about thіs post, in my view іts actually remarkable
    designed for me.
    Feel free to visit my blog post :: Chios studios

    ReplyDelete