Inspried by Soulemama, I am joining in today. - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the the Last Few Days
Over the weekend we worked on our property, went for a hike at Camden Hills (gorgeous ocean view), and worked on some handwork. Yesterday,...
-
I decided to delete yesterday's post, perhaps in haste, due to some thoughtless comments from an "anonymous" person. I nearly...
-
(Joining in with Ginny this week for the Yarn Along because knitting and reading are two of my favorite things to do.) On our way home from...

ha, ha, at least one of them is dry :)
ReplyDeletegreat photo!
Fabulous photo! I love that the chicken is almost as big as he is.
ReplyDeleteWe've had lots of rain here too. Luckily it held off just long enough for us to make a trip to the fair. That's where our moment is from: http://heartfelthomemaking.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-moment_08.html
Blessings, Elizabeth
I hate chickens, and ducks, birds, ha ha ha I don't know why.
ReplyDeleteI have a picture of mine when I was a child with a lot of parrots over me. ha ha ha Now I see my picture and is funny.
Your boy looks adorable.
Regards from a peruvian.
I came from Soule Mama
Awww...this photo is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh, he is so incredibly cute!! : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture! Thanks so much for the visit. I am so glad to find you and your lovely blog :) -Tammy
ReplyDeleteAwww...he looks great standing there holding the chicken. I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh that little Abraham! The hen is nearly as big as he is!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie holding that big ole chicken :)
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome photo! so sweet!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for the wide smile on my face; he's AAAdorable!
ReplyDeleteRain....we haven't had any for a month;every thing is dry but it sure makes for awesome fall weather. Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing. Cute chicken ~ cuter boy
ReplyDeletelovely x
ReplyDeleteOh goodness! If this isnt the sweetest photo! Love!~
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteMy kiddos love to hold our chickens too!
Peace and Love,
Georgiann
So cute! What a life! Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteI don't know which I love more ... the cute kiddo, the chicken or the red boots!
ReplyDeletethis is an awesome picture! So adorable...and I love yellow raincoats. :)
ReplyDeleteSo ever lovin' cute !
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet photo
ReplyDelete